cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounts Payable Reconciliation Account does not match with sap report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I have problem with AP reconciliation account, that the balances in FS10N for a particular Company Code for particular reconciliation account balance do not match with the report run to show the vendor balances in local currency (report tcode F.98). Balance does not match for last posting period of the FY.

I have tried looking all the vendors in that particular GL recon account and ran the report, but still it i wast able to find out anything. May be Special GL transaction posting be there, but how to check that is there any spl gl transaction it there in the recon account.

I this to be solved by tonight, all the inputs will be very much appreciated and point will be assigned for sure.

Thanks you all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the report you have to G/L accounts where you can select on:

The reconsilation account form the Vendor

The G/L account where to posting is created on.

It is possible that there are differences when you have change the reconsilation account form the Vendor.

The old posting are on the old and new on the nwe account. Perhaps you mis some Special G/L Indicators

It is possible that values are changed when you run the reports

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

normal transaction posting will hit direct to vendor recon account. but special GL transaction will post to it's respective GL account assigned to it.

for example you use sp GL 'A' in posting. in FBKP the sp GL is gl account 123. so, when you post using this sp GL, it will update GL account 123, not the normal vendor recon acc.