cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LO Cockpit Missing Deltas!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Recently we had a problem with our LO cockpit data source and we lose some deltas for 1 week. Now we need that deltas restored using date selections in infopack , we are using Created on and changed on but we are getting duplicates / missing some records...

Can any one let me know how to get the deltas using the above two date selections without missing any record...

Currently am using two full loads of that period for each date selection, Iam getting duplicates. If I use only one full load using created / changed on then am missing some....

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do an init.

Then

Sart loading a full repair based on changed on selection first.

once done then do the loading based on created on for the same dates.

Since the records created will be changes after wards so you should load everything first based on changed on selections and then for the same values based on the created on selections.

Thanks

Ajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeet

As you mentioned I loaded the data in two sets. But Iam having duplicates in my cube bcas, when I checked in VBAP for the same selection for created and changed On Iam getting about 420 duplicates...If I load separately this 420 records get duplicated i guess. Infopack has selection option but no exclude...LO cockpit is very complex.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it would have been a load to DSO and then to the cube,then it would have been very easy.

But since it is directly to the cube you have to be very careful now.

As you said you have 420 records which are comon in both the selections.

let the load happen from both the selections and then delete these records from the cubes through selective deletion based on sales doc values and do a full load to the cube seperatel for these sales document only.

This is bit tough as it is momotnous but there is no other option.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeet

I am seeing your message now and I have already done the same solution you mentioned.

thanks any how

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Are you loading into an ODS(addition or overwrite..?) or CUBE..?

If you are loading into an ODS in overwrite mode then simply setup based on creation date and change date and pull repair full using selections in infopackage. Latest records overwrites existing ones.

If you are loading into a CUBE or to ODS in addition, you can not load based on creation date and change date. Due to duplicate of data.

Which datasource are you using..?

One workaround: Try to take all docs created based on Creation date and change date and remove duplicates using excel. From this list of docs, sort it and create specific ranges and setup and load.

Or Load entire data(re-loading), how much data you have...?

Hope it Helps

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

If you are loading into a CUBE or to ODS in addition, you can not load based on creation date and change date. Due to duplicate of data.

Can we make a full load of that period for Created on using infopack selction? Then changed On...?

Which datasource are you using..?

2lis_11_vaitm.

One workaround: Try to take all docs created based on Creation date and change date and remove duplicates using excel. From this list of docs, sort it and create specific ranges and setup and load.

We have more than 1500 recs.