cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Revisions - Output message when price changes via an acknowledgement

Former Member
0 Kudos

After posting a PO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT with ORDRSP with a PRICE CHANGE, I want the system to produce a "PO CHANGE" OUTPUT MESSAGE to be sent. How do I configure that? If I change the price manually, there is a PO CHANGE OUTPUT MESSAGE generated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi greetings,

Your message output type should have been configured with fine tune control indicator 2. Change .

If you have maintained the condition records for the output type, the message will be triggered whenever there is a change in the Purchase order.

If the following configurations are done, then a standard massage **Net Price in Purchasing Document changed ** will be included in the Change output.

OLME > Messages > Field Relevant to Printouts of changes > Select EKPO-NETPR and tick indicator "Indicator: Field relevant for printing" and add Text number "P7".

Gobinathan G

Edited by: Gobinathan Govindarajan on Oct 14, 2008 11:10 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, we have that all configured (although I'm not sure whether it is configured correctly). Changes to the price DO appear on a PO Revision/Change when the change is made manually. However, when I make the change through an EDI1 condition record (PO Acknowledgement), there is no PO Revision that is created. How can I get a PO revision created then?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try adding EKPO_KZABS and EKPO_LABNR to the list in OMFS and check the first Indicator, I also believe the chnage has to occur through ME22N, else it would not register that as a change..which could be the reason you do not see any!!