cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic clearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do i set up automatic clearing of vendors and customers? What config/setting will need to be done so that when the payment is made(f110) the vendor gets automatically cleared and i dont see any amount/balance in F-44.

Thanks,

Shruti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shruti,

Is this what you are looking for?

Enter the customer number in the corresponding vendor master record (General data - Control tab)

Enter the vendor number in the corresponding customer master record (General - Control data)

Once you do the above, you will see an additional checkbox in Company code data - Payment transactions tab (both in customer and vendor master data maintenance - XD02 / XK02) titled 'Clearing with vend. / Clearing with cust.' Check (tick) these checkboxes.

Once you do all the above, during automatic payment transactions, clearing is made with the corresponding customer account, and during manual clearing procedures, the items of that customer account are also selected. Corresponding cust. / vend. items will be picked during dunning as well.

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for automatic clearing u can do the criteria in OB74 against chart of account and account type wise, then only u can clear the values through F.13 for vendors/customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't want to clear using f.13 or f-44 or f-32. Thats why i want to set up automatic clearing, so that when the payment is made through F110, it gets cleared - so i wont see that paid amount in F-44.

What exactly needs to be checked to activate automatic clearing. Is it in FBZP, if so then where exactly.

Thanks,

Shruti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to FBZP and click on "Payment method in Country"

you needs to goto your country and paymenth method and double click on payment method.you will se posting details sub screen (Right in midle) you have to assign Clearing document type to automatically clear payment documents.

hope this helps you.

Thanks,

rau

Former Member
0 Kudos

So by giving the clearing doc type in FBZP...and after making the payment run f110 for the vendor, I wont have to go to f-44 to clear the amount. It will automaticallyget cleared after the payment run.

Is that a correct statement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The clearing doc. type in FBZP (Payment methods in country) I guess is what the payment program uses to post the clearing document which is created with cross-company code payments.

For clearing between customer and vendor, did you get a chance to take a look at my reply above? Does that help?

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shruti,

Yes, once you execute payment run(F110) SAP is clearing automatically.you do not need to clear in F-44.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Rau

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

Your reponse helped. The clearing between customer and vendor works fine.

Also i want to know..is it possible to clear a CUSTOMER using F-44 transaction which is normally used to clear vendors?

Thanks,

Shruti.

Edited by: shruti fico on Oct 16, 2008 7:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use F-32 to clear customers.

Thanks,

Rau

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can. If the vendor is linked to a customer and if 'clearing with cust.' checkbox is checked in vendor master, corresponding customer open items also get picked up in F-44.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think this is helpful you

you go through this transaction code-FBZP

full fill all reguired data and after go for transaction code F110

regards

sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

A part from the payment program is to clear the payed items from the vendor/customer. When you use F-44 after the payment run you select open items but they are payed and there are no open items!!

Former Member
0 Kudos