cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing files in Web Content/bin folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the following error when I try to start BusinessObjects Enterprise .NET Administration Launchpad.

+Configuration Error+

+Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.+

+Parser Error Message: File or assembly name uitoolkitweb, or one of its dependencies, was not found.+

+Source Error:+

+Line 193:			<!--  BusinessObjects Enterprise Image Handler  -->+
+Line 194:			<add verb="GET" path="EnterpriseImageHandler.aspx" type="CrystalDecisions.Enterprise.WebControls.EnterpriseImageHandler, CrystalDecisions.Enterprise.Web, Version=11.5.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304" />+
+Line 195:			<add verb="*" path="*.bouitoolkit" type="com.businessobjects.encyclopedia.uitoolkit.web.ToolkitHttpHandler, uitoolkitweb"/>+
+Line 196:		</httpHandlers>+
+Line 197:		<!--  HTTP MODULES  -->+

It seems it can't find a file or set of files in ///C:/Program Files/Business Objects/BusinessObjects Enterprise 11.5/Web Content/bin. I looked in this folder and the only file there is WCA_Enterprise.dll.

This all was working last week and I haven't run any updates so I'm not sure what happened to the files if, in fact, there were any to begin with.

Is there a simple way to get these files back?

Thanks,

Art

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Falk,

Thanks for the advice. I'm new to this and am still floundering around in this sea of information.

Art

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Art,

I recommend to post this query to the [BusinessObjects Enterprise Administration|; forum.

This forum is dedicated to topics related to administration and configuration of BusinessObjects Enterprise, BusinessObjects Edge, and Crystal Reports Server.

It is monitored by qualified technicians and you will get a faster response there.

Also, all BOE Administration queries remain in one place and thus can be easily searched in one place.

Best regards,

Falk