Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 pricing conditions in PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

This is a RETURNS scenario.

We create a Credit Memo Request (Sales Order type: CR) when the customer calls in for a Return and we make another Sales Order (Sales Order Type: RE) when the goods actually come in. A credit memo is created against the CR initially and later a billing doc. is created against deliv. made from the RE order.

Now the requirement is to have 2 pricing conditions in PP of the CR order. Say ZR00 and ZR01, where ZR01 = -(ZR00). This is coz' ZR00 is posted to the sales account and ZR01 to Accrual account. When RE is created the -ve price in Accruals account from the CR is cleared.

Now standard SAP allows only one pricing condition in a PP, any ideas on getting around this?

Temporarily I have made ZR01 a 100% discount....but I knw thats not the way to go about it.

Any help is appreciated

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you can just set condition type ZR01 as accruals. Then assign a right accruals key to it in the pricing procedure. And about the further accounting setting, please confirm with FICO consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jinn,

Thank you so much for the reply, this is working great now. Just that it is hitting the accruals account twice.

I have 2 keys, ZR00 has an acct. key (ZV1) while ZR01 has accruals key (ZV2) in the PP

Then in account determination (VKOA) I assigned the sales account # to ZV1 under G/L accounts

While for ZV2 I assigned the accruals account under both G/L account and Provisional account.

Let me know if you have any comments on this. Otherwise I will seek some FI help on this.

Really appreciate your help.

Regards,

Vik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, friend,

I suggest you better talk with FI consultant about what kind of financial effect, which I mean change in G/L accounts, will happen corresponding to your business. After you know that clearly, it would be easy to configure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jinn,

Thanks again.

Regards,

Vik

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain a single Price Condition Type, say ZR00, in your PP.

In T. Code: V/06, maintain Field: Plus/ minus as "Blank" for Condition amount as both: Negative (a Discount) or Positive (a Surcharge), or whether both positive and negative amounts are possible.

{Condition Class: B - Prices}

In T. Code: V/08, insert your condition type: ZR00 and maintain other column entries as, for example, Column: Account Key as "ERL - Revenue"; Column: R as "Checked for Mandatory, if reqd." etc..

You may insert other condition types, based upon Condition Type: ZR00, in subsequent rows, such as "Material", "Customer Discount", "Customer/ Material" or Tax Conditions etc..

In Acct Determination, T. Code: VKOA, Maintain G/L accts. for "Cust Grp./ Mat. Grp/ Acct Key" and maintain Provision Acct, next to G/L Acct for account determination takes place in the billing document with the field, relevant for accrual.

Rest will be assured from FI-Consultant as maintain G/L accts and postings is FI-job.

There is no need of maintaining 2- Condition Types in PP, at all.

Best Regards,

Amit.

NOTE: Hope, I have understood the problem and answered to your query, up to some extent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i agree with Amit that you don't need to creat two condition types in PP concerning your requirements.

in V/08, you should enter the last two columns in the condition type, say ZR00 row, which are AccKey and Accruals. enter ERF to both columns with a acckey and a accrual account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit/Micheal,

I understand your point and logically that makes sense too. But if I maintain only one Condition, it hits only one account.

I have tried assigning one key in PP for both Acct. Key and Accruals for ZR00. And then assigning different account numbers in VKOA. But it hits only the sales account, not the Accruals.

While if I check in Acct. Determination Analysis I can see

G/L account 0000411100 132055 determined from Account determination type. Where 411100 is Sales and 132055 is Accrual Account.

I checked there is no posting to the Accruals account.

You think it is possible only with one condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u want to use 2 condition types, then u hv to configure coditions class in the second condition type as "E" Extra Pay.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Student,

I made this change, but what does this condition class mean? It would be great if you could drop in a line. I tried googling it...but not much success

What do you suggest I keep its Sign (+, -). When it was a discount, I had maintained it as -ve, as it is hitting the accruals account. The problem remains, the net value is 0 if I maintain it -ve of ZR00.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,