Showing Zero Unit Price/Row Total
We currently allow posting rows for item sales with zero unit price. I am having trouble showing the unit price and row total as "$0.00" instead of a blank field with PLD. Both of these fields are system variables (80 and 84), neither field is linked to itself, and neither field has the 'Suppress zeros' box checked. Any possible solution to this? Thank you.
You could try using a formula type field and multiplying your system variable field by 1.
- Say for example your Unit Price field has a Unique ID of F_100.
- Create a new line Formula field and set its value to Round(F_100*1,2).
- This will display your zero value unit price as 0.00.
- Note that I'm only using Round() to display zeros after the decimal place, otherwise the zero value unit price would appear as 0. So change the number of decimals as required.
- Unfortunately this removes the currency code display from the value so you will need to re-display it if required, you can do this using a database type field and selecting the Price Currency field.
Do the same for row total. Hope that helps.