Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customisation changes change mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP GURUS

while working on "Client 000" i am not able to make any customization chages , when i tried to do it system prompts me that user is only display user and data is locked.

As in other client there is no CIN , and i want to do configuration of CIN.

I already tried in SCC4 but didnt work out

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Client 000 has client independent settings it comes with a simple organizational structure and contains all standard configurations, parameters, standard transactions that are normally used in the SAP R/3 business environment.

In order to do client customization copy the standard client n start customizing it.

For configuration of CIN checkout the note # 168202.

Rakesh

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Client 000 has client independent settings it comes with a simple organizational structure and contains all standard configurations, parameters, standard transactions that are normally used in the SAP R/3 business environment.

In order to do client customization copy the standard client n start customizing it.

For configuration of CIN checkout the note # 168202.

Rakesh

0 Kudos

HI thanks for the reply

But i am working in ides is there any other way in which in client 000 itself i can make customization changes if not how do i copy the client please let me know the steps

0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess note which i mentioned earlier tells you how to move the changes from client 000 to target client.

An extensive search in the forum will fetch you results for client copy.

Following are few links for client copy.

[Link 1|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/69/c24c0f4ba111d189750000e8322d00/frameset.htm]

L[ink 2|http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/BCCTSCCO/BCCTSCCO.pdf]

Rakesh