SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Plant Profile in WB02?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, guys,

I'm trying to change plant profile with T.code WB02.

perhaps there are other methods to change this plant profile. anyone knows?

thanks

Rene

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keifi

Go to WB02 - Extras - Admin Data -

Here you can see the Site profile of your Site i.e DC or Store .

but i dont think so , you can change the profile

because once you saved the site master , the masters of Site, Customer & Vendor ( if DC ) , the masters of Site , Customer ( If store ) are created

So you need to create a new site only.

Regards

Anis

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You cant change plant profile in T.C WB02...You can do only in WB01....

you create a plant in respect with plant profile..

i.e WB01

Regards

Vijai Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keifi

Go to WB02 - Extras - Admin Data -

Here you can see the Site profile of your Site i.e DC or Store .

but i dont think so , you can change the profile

because once you saved the site master , the masters of Site, Customer & Vendor ( if DC ) , the masters of Site , Customer ( If store ) are created

So you need to create a new site only.

Regards

Anis

0 Kudos

Hi!

Can you explain how to maintain the ref site?

Referene site to be maintained in site profile??

And the benifits of the ref site

Regards

Selvi

0 Kudos

hi, selvi,

using reference site you save much input work and define the fields etc...

do u understand german? i have some material in german:

 Für die Anlage eines neuen Betriebes kann im Betriebsprofil ein Vorlagebetrieb mitgegeben werden. Die Kopierregel bestimmt die Customizingtabellen, die von dem Vorlagebetrieb auf den neuen Betrieb kopiert werden sollen. Vorlagen können ebenfalls für den anzulegenden Kunden- und ggf. Lieferantenstammsatz mitgegeben werden.

 Als Standardbetriebsprofile werden angeboten:

 Verteilzentrum

 Filiale ohne interne Verrechnung

 Filiale mit interner Verrechnung

 Filiale mit externer Verrechnung

 Großhandelskunden

 Sie richten einen Vorlagebetrieb ein, indem Sie in der Betriebsanlage einen neuen Betrieb mit Bezug zu einem Betriebsprofil anlegen. Anschließend müssen Sie alle betriebsabhängigen Tabellen manuell pflegen.

 In einem weiteren Schritt ordnen Sie dem Vorlagebetrieb die weiteren Organisationselemente zu:

 Layout, Flächenschema

 Abteilungen

 Warengruppen

 Soll der fertig gepflegte Betrieb dann als Vorlagebetrieb für ein Betriebsprofil genutzt werden, müssen Sie ihn diesem Betriebsprofil zuweisen.

0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks for the reply!

but i dont understand german, so i cant understand your reply......

regards

selvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

na ja. OK. I had almost the same answer by myself. I am wondering, it would be worse, if the customer will keep the same plant name. anyway, thanks a lot!

wolfgang_weiss2
Discoverer

Hey Kefei,

in former releases there was a simple trick, but I think it'll still work.

In customizing select the relevant "PLANT PROFILE" to which the plant belongs. Change the "PLANT CATEGORY" (e.g. from "A" -> "B") and save.

Now you can change the "PLANT PROFILE" (or "PLANT CATEGORY" if you wish) within the transaction WB02 - EXTRAS - ADMIN DATA

Save your changed Plant Master Data

Go back to customizing and select the relevant "PLANT PROFILE", change back the "PLANT CATEGORY" to its former value (e.g. B -> A) and save again.

Regards

Wolfgang

0 Kudos

Hi Wolfgang

Its working out ...But whats the implication of this..The Masters like Site master, Customer master & vendor master remain same ( if DC )

Regards

Anis

0 Kudos

Hi Anis,

you only change the Plant Profile.

One of the main reasons for different Plant Profile (except seperating Stores and DC's) is mainly for field status reasons. (And in case you do some reporting on it.)

By changing the Plant Profile the way I described, you do not change master data of the plant or delete customer or vendor master data of that existing site. If you would like to do this, you have to archive that data.

Regards

Wolfgang

0 Kudos

Thanks Weiss

Anis

0 Kudos

Thanks Wolfgang,

It worked for us in ECC 6

Thanks

Still works in EHP8