cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

There is a scenario where business wants old material should have old material price and new material have new price in invoice.

example:

There are 10 bags where 5 manufactured in the month of jan and other 5 in july

jan the bag price is 100 rs and july one is 150 rs.

there is an order for 10 bags

business create the order in the current date.

now business wants in invoice it should be 1005+1505.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rasikm_waghela
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can define validity in the condition records

& Write a routine for condtion which will check the production date of the material.( if it is batch managed it would be easily tracked).

The routine will take pices from corresponding date ranges.

I think this will help.

Thanks & Regards

Rasik Waghela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend.

A small mistake from my end. Pls Define the Usage in the Header, not in the Items as i said earlier.

IMG --> Sales --> Sales Document Header -->Define Usage Indicators.

Select "Usage" as one of the fields in your condition tables.

Maintain the condition records, accordingly.

Next, during the creation of sales order, pls select the each line item and GO TO item ---Sales A view.............change the usage accordingly for each line item and update the pricing.

This shall meet your requirement.

Warm Regards,

Kiran.S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend.

There is one option of defining "Item Usage" in IMG and define the same in your access sequence table and maintain condition records accordingly.

1 Step: IMG Settings.

Define Item Usage option.

IMG --> Sales & Distribution -->Sales -> Sales Document Item> Define ITem Category Usage.

Define a item usage with appropriate name.

2 Step :

Maintain this field in your condition table and access sequence.

3 step:

Maintain the condition records for this combination.

Now, with this you have maintained 2 prices for the same material.

During the process of creation of sales order., select the line item which are produced in different month, and go the SALES A view tab page. here you will find the Item Usage option..........select the corresponding item usage and run the pricing again.

This shall pick the separate pricing for the second line item.

Hope, i have clarified your query.

Regards,

Kiran.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

is your material batch managed? if yes, then it is possible to have different prices for the same material under different batches, even within the same order.

include the field for batch (BATCH) in the allowed fields for pricing in IMG. then include this field in your access sequence for your pricing condition type. when you create price condition records using VK11, then you can set batch as a price determination key.

other fields can be used as keys as well, as long as these differentiate your material by age.

regards.