cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erroneous Records reporting from PSA in 3.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I need to build a report which pulls in only the erroneous records from the PSA in 3.5. I have created an export datasource on the PSA but the status field is not in the extract structure. Is this field able to be included as a field in the extract structure as it is does not contain numbers or characters.

if anyone has a different approach to this methodology then please feel free to comment

Any help will do

Regards

Grant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grant,

Have you tried by creating generic data source on PSA table instead of export datasource..?

Hope it Helps

Srini

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on request from PSA go to RSREQDONE tabole and there you can find TSTATUS and then you can disply it.

Thanks

reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Reddy

This is fine but the only issue is that it is at request ldevel, I need the status by record so I can restrict the extractor to only bring in ther erroneous records. Do you know which table will hold this information as it is not on the background technical table.

Regards

Grant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is a very traditional approach.

try to activate an SQL trace before all this.

You can try to select the data from PSA and when you give the filter on errorneuos records and see the values.

Once trace is stopped you can check which tables it hits and then based on that you can create a function moudule which automatically populates the data in the active table of the DSO based on the selections from the PSA table and status field.

I think its feasible with help of a good ABAP.

Thanks

Ajeet

former_member204514
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every data will be stored in some table. So find out the table for PSA and just pull the data from there based on the field status..

Regrds,

anil