cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import design objects... (strange behaviour)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just for testing the import and export functionality in the Integration Repository I did the following (PI 7.0 SP 14):

1) Export an Integration Scenario (as Individual Object) of an SC to a ".tpz" file

2) Delete this Integration Scenario in the SC

3) Import the ".tpz" from step 1

The popup says that the import was successful.

But the Integration Scenario doesn't exist in the SC.

Somebody could explain this behaviour?

Thanks and regards

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patric,

I speculate that it is because of the version history. Even though you have imported the object the recent version of is deleted and so it does not exists in the swcv.

Create the integration scenario in the same name and you could get the same object created, check out History of it, you can find that the recent version Activity as Deleted.

Thanks

SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that means if I exported version 1 and then delete it the deleted version is 2.

Then I import version 1 but that changes nothing as version 1 still exists and version 2 is the newer one (so the Integration Scenario keeps deleted).

Only way to import this IS again is like you mentioned create this IS manually or import a higher version (for example 3).

Is this right?

Thanks

Patrick

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Patrick. You are right. You need to recreate it. But it is enough only to create it with the same name and all the rest configuration of the object gets loaded itself.

[Receive deleted XI Objects|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5020] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Thanks

SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

now I understand this behaviour.

Thank you very much!

Regards

Patrick

Answers (0)