Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Consume Enterprise Service from ES Workplace (HU2) results in Error

Hello everyone,

I have an CE 7.1 Server including SR and ESR. Now I developed a Web Dynpro-Application. Therefore I browsed the SR of the ES Workplace. This worked fine. But If I want to use the service I get an sessionmanagement/connection error. I get the same error if I use one of the destinations I have created. (I followed the tutorial on: How to Consume an Enterprise Service from the ES Workplace in Web Dynpro in the new SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1). The error is:

-

Cannot connect to http://iwdf2379.dmzwdf.sap.corp:50080/sap/bc/srt/xip/sap/ecc_purchaseorder002qr/version2?sap-client=800&wsdl=1.1&mode=sap_wsdl, used user to connect: SXXXXXXXX, used sap-client: 800, message : Unable to connect to iwdf2379.dmzwdf.sap.corp:50080 - iwdf2379.dmzwdf.sap.corp *

-

Ok, now it is clear that I can't connect to a local sap-system in the sap-network. You see this is the first problem. Why doesn't the SR give me the name of the Service/WSDL which is accessible over the Internet?

Let's come to the second problem: Now I tried to access the WS directly with his WSDL with WSNavigator. Here I get the following error:

-

Proxy Generator Error. The passed WSDL is not supported by the proxy generator. It does not contain any WSDL bindings.

-

I get this error with every single service provided by the SR of the ES Workplace. Any suggestions?

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question