cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consume Enterprise Service from ES Workplace (HU2) results in Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have an CE 7.1 Server including SR and ESR. Now I developed a Web Dynpro-Application. Therefore I browsed the SR of the ES Workplace. This worked fine. But If I want to use the service I get an sessionmanagement/connection error. I get the same error if I use one of the destinations I have created. (I followed the tutorial on: ). The error is:

-

Cannot connect to http://iwdf2379.dmzwdf.sap.corp:50080/sap/bc/srt/xip/sap/ecc_purchaseorder002qr/version2?sap-client=..., used user to connect: SXXXXXXXX, used sap-client: 800, message : Unable to connect to iwdf2379.dmzwdf.sap.corp:50080 - iwdf2379.dmzwdf.sap.corp *

-

Ok, now it is clear that I can't connect to a local sap-system in the sap-network. You see this is the first problem. Why doesn't the SR give me the name of the Service/WSDL which is accessible over the Internet?

Let's come to the second problem: Now I tried to access the WS directly with his WSDL with WSNavigator. Here I get the following error:

-

Proxy Generator Error. The passed WSDL is not supported by the proxy generator. It does not contain any WSDL bindings.

-

I get this error with every single service provided by the SR of the ES Workplace. Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found out something new. First: The Proxy Generator Error was because there were no bindings to the WS. Don't know where I got this wrong URL.

But the other error still consists. And I think I found out what the problem is. In the Service Registry of ES Workplace there are two services whioch are both named "PurchaseOrderByIDQueryResponse_In". This is just an example. Nearly every service is ther twice. Ok, now there the one service has an binding to an (Sap-internal) iwdf....sap.corp-Server. This one isn't reachable over the internet (iwdf...). The other entry is reachable (erp.esworkplace.sap.com). Now, If I use the service with a configured destination for a web dynpro project an connection error occurs because the service can't connect to iwdf.... If I now test the destination with wsnavigator I get the service listing. But I can't use both services because they can't connect to iwdf... But the other service isn't bound to this adress. It is bound to an erp.esworkplace.sap.com-Url. Now my theory is that the esworkplace is queried for the service-name. And because of the fact that there are two with this name the first one is choosen. And this is the one with the unreachable adress. This means that the Services with the reachable Url can only be used by using the direct link of the wsdl-file. Not by using the SR.

Can anyone confirm this? And are there any workarounds or solutions for this problem?