Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Consume Enterprise Service from ES Workplace (HU2) results in Error

Hello everyone,

I have an CE 7.1 Server including SR and ESR. Now I developed a Web Dynpro-Application. Therefore I browsed the SR of the ES Workplace. This worked fine. But If I want to use the service I get an sessionmanagement/connection error. I get the same error if I use one of the destinations I have created. (I followed the tutorial on: How to Consume an Enterprise Service from the ES Workplace in Web Dynpro in the new SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1). The error is:

-

Cannot connect to http://iwdf2379.dmzwdf.sap.corp:50080/sap/bc/srt/xip/sap/ecc_purchaseorder002qr/version2?sap-client=800&wsdl=1.1&mode=sap_wsdl, used user to connect: SXXXXXXXX, used sap-client: 800, message : Unable to connect to iwdf2379.dmzwdf.sap.corp:50080 - iwdf2379.dmzwdf.sap.corp *

-

Ok, now it is clear that I can't connect to a local sap-system in the sap-network. You see this is the first problem. Why doesn't the SR give me the name of the Service/WSDL which is accessible over the Internet?

Let's come to the second problem: Now I tried to access the WS directly with his WSDL with WSNavigator. Here I get the following error:

-

Proxy Generator Error. The passed WSDL is not supported by the proxy generator. It does not contain any WSDL bindings.

-

I get this error with every single service provided by the SR of the ES Workplace. Any suggestions?

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question