cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing plan/billing date/erdat of order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello you wise people,

I have wondered is it possible to put billing date to same date like creation date of order?

I know you can give rule for determing billing date, you can also give in advance or not,

but how you determine that order has been created 24.9.2008, billing rule and period

is 1.9-31.12.2008, but you want to fix billing date to 24.9.2008 (FPLT-AFDAT).

Regards, Kirsi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

do VOV8, select your sales order type and go to the section 'Requested Delivery Date'. in the field 'lead time in days' enter the desired number of day. if you enter '0' or leave blank, the requested delivery date and billing date will be the same as the order creation date. these dates can still be modified by you in the order.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

i came across the following answer by GSL in thread "Invoice Date Problem" posted by Raju dated oct 12:

"In a regular scenario if PGI date is 13-10-2008 and billing is done on 18-10-2008, the billing date by default should be 13-10-2008. If this is not happening and you are getting the billing date as 18-10-2008, check the copy controls from delivery to billing VTFL for the item category. Here, Data VBRK/VBRP field might be maintained as 011. If so, change it to 001 or 007."

this might be worth looking into. if it works, GSL deserves the points (although i don't know how you could get the points to him... hahahaha).

cheers and regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jonathan,

In our case we don't create any delivery.

Billing plan is in order and invoice will be created directly from order.

VOV8: Lead time in days is empty. Propose deliv date has been checked.

But thanks for tips, VTFA Data VBRK/VBRP 011 helped.

Rgds Kirsi