Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue related to query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to query, i am working with a query report.

I am having sales document number(vbeln), user want customer name(name1) for that document numbers, where can i do changes in program or in query, if query how can i do?

Thanks in adavnce,

mahahe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

you must be picking data from some table in sq02 in your infoset.

pick the cutomer name if required join the correct tables and output that in your output using sq03.

if this doesnot work you can even code in sq02 wherein you can select the customer name based on the document number which can be your selection criteria. there is a place where you can define your select options and code according to your need.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

you must be picking data from some table in sq02 in your infoset.

pick the cutomer name if required join the correct tables and output that in your output using sq03.

if this doesnot work you can even code in sq02 wherein you can select the customer name based on the document number which can be your selection criteria. there is a place where you can define your select options and code according to your need.

0 Kudos

Hi,

As said above, One you have done the above selection,

Do not forget to ADJUST the infoset(SQ02->Menu->Infoset-> Adjust) and Generate the Query(SQ01)->Menu->Query->More functions->generate..

If you miss the above, you will get errors and the same will not be reflected in qyery output

Regards

Shiva

0 Kudos

Hi this is my program name, can you please tell me how we can get infoset name using this program.

AQZZBTC=========ZDAILY_BILLING

Thanks,

mahahe.