cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e recruitment infotypes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to know how do we create e recruitment infotype ,such as infotype 5121(Requisition Information ),5105(Qualifications) .

For eg:When we hire an employee we go to PA30 and maintain infotypes same way how do we create e-recruitment infotypes ?

Regards,

Sradha Mohapatra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sradha,

iam Muthu's friend srinivas, actually he want to contact you, you can reach him at muthusid at y ah oo dot com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hye...

i was checking the sameinformation out and as per my little bit research ...........

this requirment of yours can be fulfilled by the standard system. basically it is the integration between PA and ERECRUITMENT . for this you would have to implement couple of Badls and install the erecruitment on ECC server as welll...

for more information pease refer to the following page.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/45/8150635e9c40c1e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot directly go and maintain infotypes in E-Recruiting. The infotypes are updated when you do a process in the portal. e.g. When you are registering as an external candidate, infotype 5105 is updated when you save your qualifications or when manager creates a requisition and clicks on save, the requisition is saved in 5125 etc.