cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on CO09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a situation wherein for a particular material if I run CO09, system is providing me the details. Now, in the oveview screen I can see some stock as a confirmed stock against "Delivery". But, I am not able to find out the delivery number against which this stock has been confirmed. I have checked all the relevant tables to find it out... but in vein.

I can only see the date in "Date" column just before the "MRP Element" column.

Can someone throw some light on this.

Hrishi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hrishi

It seems that the delivery would have been deleted and if that is the case, the sale order status would become Open. But since the schedule line category has already passed on the requirements which you can see in MD04, go to VA02, input the sale order and execute. There select the line item which is having the problem and assign "Reason for Rejection" and save.

Now go to MD04, refresh the data and I am sure, your problem will be solved.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

The delivery was created against a STO, also to note that the requirement of this delivery is not reflecting in MD04.

Some more info is > the affected material {which is there in the delivery} is always transferred with a STO from one company to other company. So, the deliveries for this material always takes place with ref .to STO not against a Sales Order at any given time.

Now, my query is where I can see the confirmations {which I can see in CO09} against this delivery ? which table or from which transactions ?

I hope I've provided enough information regarding this case , but if you still have any doubts do let me know so that I can provide more info about this.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Await response...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please post your valuable suggestions on this query.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the report SDRQCR21 using SE38 for that particular material and plant. If there are any unwanted requirements then they will be removed when this program is run.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GSL,

I have run the said report for the affechetd material in that plant but still the delivery requirement in there in CO09. The thing is that how can we find out the delivery number against which CO09 is showing the confirmation?

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awaiting response...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awaiting response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awaiting response.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hrishi

Have you checked in CO06 where you can see the delivery reference also ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

I have already checked in MD04 & CO06 before going into CO09, but not able to understand why CO09 is not showing any delivery ref number... it's really strange... as I able to see the delivery numbers for other materials !!!

Could you please advice me Lakshmipathy for further analysis.

Await your valuable comments/inputs regarding this matter as well as for my other thread regarding language issue.

Hrishi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hrishi

I have also checked in CO09 for a particular delivery. Initially as you said, only the text "Delivery" was flowing. Once I double click that, in the next tab "MRP element data", it is showing the delivery reference with the same date and in fact, multiple delivery references were flowing with the cumulative quantity what I saw above against first cited above.

Please try now if you have not tried already.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have tried all the things in CO09 including double click initially, but all in vein...

I am really very much amused as this is creating lot of problems for this afftected material and customer has already escalated this matter as everything is stopped at his end becuase of this continuous reservations.. eventhough new production orders are created... MMBE is showing lot of stock but CO09 has shown the reservations...

Please help me out...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try executing VL06G for that material. Dont forget to remove dates in the field Pland Gds Mvmnt Date while executing the report. Probably you may find some deliveries.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GSL,

I have run the report SDRQCR21 again today and the confirmations against the mentioned delivery got diminished from the CO09. Thanks for your suggestion but still I am wonderring how to find out the delivery number from the CO09 screen... any idea on this ???

Hrishi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hrishi

Have you tried with either VL06 or VL21 where you can find out list of deliveries that are not PGId.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Yes, I have tried to find the delivery from both these t-codes but no results.

Is there any other way out for this as this stucked delivery in CO09 is stopping all the further processes because of this for this particular material.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Await your valuable inputs on my query.

Hrishi