cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Adapter Scheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have one File to RFC scenario(text file) . If I copy more than ten text files at a time to a specific folder of XI system and want to process them then all the text fields are not converted to XML payload in XI system.

Is there any kind of configuration such that we can process the files one after another when all ten files are copy to the folder at the same time.

We are using PI 7.0 SP13, Transport Protocol: File System(NFS), Message Protocol: FCC

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amit Mandal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U may schedule various communication channels using Planning Availability Times

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/06bd029da31122e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

f I copy more than ten text files at a time to a specific folder of XI system and want to process them then all the text fields are not converted to XML payload in XI system.

Go to RWB and in Communication Channel monitoring create an Availability time as provided by Prateek

Channels should be of No Restriction filter to do this.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default it will pick all files at a time though '.'command. If u want to execute files in sequence define file names in sequential order at Advanced selection option in source file adatper