cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRS error ff67

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am getting following error at the time of running ff67 .. I dont have any earlier statment in this case what opening and closing balance i have to give..

Amount entered does not correspond to the account statement amountMessage no. FV072

How do I enter Bank Charges in .Manual BRs Its asking for document no. reference do we have to post first document and then have to enter in the BRS..

Lots of confusion..

your help will b appreciated..

Thanks a lot

Regards

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your statement no. will be 1, opening balance will be 0.00 and closing balance will be net debit (or credit) as per your bank statement. For example, you are posting receipt of $ 100 and bank charges $10, the closing balance will be $ 90. The Doc. no. field is where you enter the accounting document number of the cust. / vend. / gl open item that you want to clear via this bank statement posting. For bank charges, I don't think you need to enter any document number.

Have you already configured posting rules and assigned them to business transactions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Srikanth

Thanks for ASAP reply..Yes I have configured posting rule and Business Transactions..

Now as u said i have to just see the transaction which i m goin to enter or i have to consider any earlier balance in my bank account..

For ex that balance is 3000 .

my incoming check is 2000

and my outgoing check is 2500

in this case what openig balance i have to enter

i have deleted earlier staement so balance is there in my main bank account which i was able to run for check deposit account..

I have given algorithm for check outgoing (Issue) its asking for Bank reference..

Can I enter both the transcation like Check issue and check deposit in one Bank statment m i righ..

if u could guide me further will b thankful to you

thanks a lot

Regards

pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You have to consider the current bank a/c. balance. In your example, the opening balance will be 3000 and closing balance will be 2500 (3000+2000-2500).

2. I'm sorry I can't answer your question on bank reference for check outgoing.

3. You can enter multiple transactions in one statement - the rule is that the closing balance should tally with the opening balance + net of transactions you enter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Bank reference field must be used to enter the reference information given by the bank in their statement for that transaction. In case of outgoing check, I guess this field must be filled with the check number itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth

Thanks ..Thanks a lot

my problem go solved

closing the thead..

Thanks for your support......

Regards

Pooja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member