cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration for an installaiton number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking to register a installation number in www. service.sap.com. but i couldn't find an option to register, like we register objects or requests for license keys.

Can anyone help me to know how can i register the installtion number in service .sap.com

thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you going to install the LK for different modules of SAP like SOLMAN, ERP, ...

If yes, then only you have different instalation number, for which you have purchased the software( specific to what u ordered from sap).

Once u click on Request New license, you will find a list of Components with the installation no. you would like to have the LK.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry to trouble you. I could find the installation number in a different OSS number .

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not requesting a license key , key is already installed. There are four installation number in the license keys, i want to add a new installation number , but i couldn't find an option.

thanks

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Installation numbers are created by the sales department according to your contract. If you need a new installation number you need to create an OSS call under XX-SER-GEN-CONTR and request a new installation there.

Markus