Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI and User Exit for Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i want to write the code at the time saving sales order . i am searching for BADI and User exit to write code.

Actually i want to generate Custom IDoc at the time of Saving the Transaction in Sales Order.

please suggest me how i can do that

5 REPLIES 5

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For this you don't need an exit . you can use IDoc with message control. you can configure this in NACE transaction for Sales Order output type. and also you have to maintain the message output type etc in WE20 partner profile maintenance transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i can do , but i want to do for custom message type

0 Kudos

it works for custom and also standard . you have to create the process code, and the custom program to send the idoc using the function MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE . there are many ways of doing this. But not with the BADI or exit. you can use Special function , or EDI medium in the NACE configuration.

0 Kudos

You can do it via standard message control, you should have an Output Condition Type fo rmedium '6' ( EDI ) .

Then in WE20 create your partner profile, with your custom Message Type and IDOC Type, Then for that entry create your message Control using your output type and the custom process code. Your process code should link to the Function module you will use to create the IDOC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

answer