cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zt-code assign to user but not in ROLE..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybdy....

I'm a new basis adm in my nw co.....

I came across with this situation that a user is requested a ztcode in PRD server to have access. when i want to see which role have this t-code in suim it's shows nothing when i use user selection with t-code access it's shows me a some 2 user's have the same t-code access. how do i find the role containing the t-code and how the existing user's got the t-code without the role...?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SUIM search for Rols -> By Authorization values -> Enter Object S_TCODE -> Enter the transactions.

That should show you the transaction assigned directly by S_TCODE and not only the ones on the MENU.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx 4 ur quick reply...

I found out the role that contain the t-code as u told but that role (not zrole it's sap role) is not assing to that user when i see the the where used list it shows me the lot of roles i think one of them belogns to that user but why it's not showing other roles.. means the zrole what we have created ... manually.. and i found that user is belogns to a group (a single group with single user) is there any relation betn the group and this ztcode....

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

one thing that role which i found it ... has nothing in the user filed....

Edited by: admin root on Oct 13, 2008 4:17 PM

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do an Authorization trace for the user that is getting access to that TCODE via ST01... also check that the user does not have any of the ADMIN profiles like S_A.SYSTEM, SAP_NEW, etc... or any other profile that can be giving him access.... check that via SUIM -> Profiles -> By Authorization values.

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to suim>roles>roles by complex selection criteria.

thr u can put in object field as s_tcode and search.you will get all related roles.

Answers (0)