cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing basic finish date in Preventive maintenance orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requirement is to block PP work centre when maintenance schedule the equipment for preventive maintenance. I am making system condition as zero in generated preventive maintenance order but basic finish date is not changing in the order automatically. Can anybody please explain how to bring this? Finally my requirement is system should change basic finish date and time as time given in operation of task list.

Thanks in advance.

best regards,

Srinivas M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..Kushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

Check T code OPU7 and chesk the setting for Adjus dates. And Scheduling type.

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prraveen,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried this transaction but unable to get the finish date. Can you tell the exact settings to be done?

best regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in the Adjust Dates : Adjust basic dates, adjust dep. reqmnts to operation date.

sheduling type as Only Capacity Requirement.

then your transaction, this will adjust basic start date w.r.t capacity availablity, prior to this you need to maintain the resource in the Equipment master data Location tab work center mention the resource number.

then try your transactions.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I have done all setting and tested but there is no change.

My client requirement is like this - whenever maintenance plans are scheduled, for the scheduled dates, production capacity should not be considered by production. We could do this for breakdown orders but not happening for PM orders unless we change the finish date.

The issue is to get the finish date automatically when scheduling maint.plans with respect to values given in operations. Please suggest how to get the basic finish dates automatically.

best regards,

-Srinivas

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Can you tel me how much exact total hours for the operation? See if your total hours of Job is 24 and three person employed then job will finish in one day if capacity of three person is 100 %.

Like this take your job hour more so that date can be shifted while selecting sheduling type. What I explained above you will not see any change in date. Just take the working hour more and do forward scheduling. Your start date will remain same anf finish date will change.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u have done settings as per that if access CM25 it will show that the period in different colour. But it will not stop them for planning the period, I think you have to do some development.