cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Calculated UDFs to List Screens via Form settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am experimenting with UDFs and have created one which displays the "Minimum stock level + 1" using the following simple query:

SELECT (T0.[MinLevel] +1) AS 'Min Level + 1' FROM [dbo].[OITM] T0 WHERE T0.[ItemCode] = $[$5.0.0]

Now when I access a stock record through the "Item Master Data screen" I see the UDF displaying the correct information.

I then added this UDF to the "List of Items" screen, via "form settings", so that I could view this information whilst entering a Sales Order.

However If I now go and enter a Sales Order and and click on the "list selection" icon in the "item number" field the "List of Items" appears with my new column "Min Level + 1" but the column doesn't contain any values!

What am I doing wrong? ........ is it not possible to include calculated fields in the "List of Items" with Sales orders and quotations?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajay

Cheers

Steve

a_a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The formatted search you are using of type $[$Field Index.Field Column.Number/Currency/Date/0] works only in the current active window and does not work in lists.

Cheers,

Ajay Audich