Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing Cost at Order Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!!

I have a problem regarding transport & packing at order level:

how can i add (in pricing procedure) at cost level (at VPRS level, where i have the cost of material ordered by customer) the cost of packing and the cost of the transport.

Are there condition type that i can use?

For istance, in order (after i have done the packing proposals, i see that i will use 7 boxes (that costs 3 EUR/PC): there is a condition type (as VPRS ) that takes the cost of packing material and puts it in pricing procedure???

Many thanks to all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alba

As you would know VPRS is the cost of material produced and why you want the packing cost to be included in this.

You have indicated that the packing cost would be 3 EUR/PC. So it is better to create a condition type in V/06, have an access sequence in V/07 and maintain the same in VK11. Of course, you need to assign this condition type next to your PR00 and the excise duty (if applicable) and tax should be calculated after including these two. Accordingly, you need to define the Step number in your pricing procedure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

thanks for your answer. I would like to have some info:

you say that i have to create a condition type & access sequence.

So:

1a) what kind of condition type? (like PR00 for packaging material, at price level, before tax in pricing procedure?)..

1b) if i try to give to Packaging Material a conditior record (with condition type PR00) why i don't see it in pricing procedure in the order? I have to insert packaging material as Item level? (because i have only done packing proposals)

2) i would prefer to put this condition type among costs (after VPRS)

3) if i want to insert shipment cost (always among costs after VPRS) what kind of condition type can I use?