Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

xformbuilder error ... Could not save document Name/Name-Schema.xml

Hello everyone,

We're using 7.00 SP14 and I have a problem with the xml forms builder on one of our systems. We're having a 3 system landscape - all three are on the same patch level etc.

I was able to create a new xml form on one machine, unfortunately it doesn't work on our P-system. I tried to create a new form as well as copied an existing one - with the same error result.

While saving a project the following errors appear:

The following error occured when saving the schema: Could not save document Name/Name-Schema.xml. Reason: Operation is not supported

The project could not be saved on the server. Do you want to save a local copy?

Oct 13, 2008 2:45:43 PM - (ERROR)com.sapportals.wcm.app.xfbuilder.server.ServerManager :Could not serialize document: Operation not supported

Does anyone know what the problem is? I'd appreciate your help, thanks.

Sincerely,

Susanne

Okay I just found out that it's not possible to create a new folder in KM under xmlforms. That's working on the other 2 systems quite well. I have all the admin roles but somehow somewhere somewho must have restricted that. We found out that ice, etc, runtim, entry points and maybe even a few more aren't setup to create new folders in there. Does anyone know where/how to change that? It doesn't work with Details - permissions etc.

Edited by: Susanne Zahn on Oct 13, 2008 3:40 PM

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question