cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Date Value for Date Range Parameter - Scheduling in BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am New to BO Enterprise XI R3. I want to schedule the Crystal report which takes Date Range as parameter. Is any option available to calculate From Date automatically based on Current Date based on the range required?

Currently, Parameter option accepts parameters and enterprise process the report for configured parameters. In this case, report always prints only for configured date range eventhough report generated after one month. I am expecting report has to print data for date range (eg. 1 weeks, 4 days, or any range) based on system current date.

Thanks in Advance,

Venkateswaran.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm am in the same situation. I need to be able to have the date parameter dynamically change based on the current day's date when I schedule a report. However, because this parameter comes from a Stored Procedure from the database, it cannot be modified in the Report Designer (as far as I know). I've tried to set a default for it to use "currentdate" but it doesn't seem to take. Anyone know if this can be accomplished in the scheduler?

Thanks

-Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per discussion with BO enterprise Team, our requirement is not possible.

You can workaround, by changing the Stored Procedure to use the current date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys: Any idea how to go about it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may need to write a formula to take care of this within the report. A ready made function is available in crystal currentdate that gives the current date of the BO server. Not sure if this answers your question.

Regards

Dotun