cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code: LO 26603

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm using a SAP BI -> Crystal Reports -> Live Office -> Xcelsius 2008 connection to display Queries from the SAP BI system.

When I save the Xcelsius SWF file on the BOBJ Enterprise 3.0 and try to run the SWF file via the Central Management Console it works well (using SAP login to Central Management Console).

When somebody else logs in to the Central Management Console (beeing assigned to the same group in SAP BI and having the same rights) I get the error message: "Datenbankanmeldung fehlgeschlagen. (LO 26603)"

Has anybody got any idea how to solve this problem? I didn't find anything regarding this error code!

Thx for your help and support!

Greetings!

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have also run into the same problem because I was using BOE credentials instead of SAP. I believe your error must be caused by another problem as you stated you are using SAP credentials. From my experience it has to do with database credentials so check to see that the other user has the correct privileges to the database as you did.

Good luck,

Cuen

former_member528547
Discoverer
0 Kudos

The LO 26603 error usually happens when missing correct DB logon credential or missing report parameter values. Please try the Live Office refresh in Excel to see if Live Office prompts you for DB logon or parameter.

Note that Xcelsius can't handle DB logon prompt or binding for LO connections, you will need to set the DB logon information for processing the report in CMC, or use SSO to bypass the DB logon prompt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So if one were to login to enterprise using SAP Authentication, and didnt embed the database login info in the CR, in the CMC, one would still see that error in xcelsius? If that is correct, wouldnt embedding the database login credentials in CR themselves raise some security issues?