cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Action & Position Lock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have created a custom infotype and created a dynamic action where it calls a routine.

that routine has a call transaction using session PP02 to create a relation between two positions.

in this process when i create a record in that custom infotype in PA30 it says "Position is locked by you"(which is because of session PP02 & so the relation doesn't get created)

i tried using PP01(session recording) as well but it gives the same.

The above scenario works fine for many employees except some which i needs to correct.

Can any one help me regarding this issue.

Thanks in Advance...your help will be appreciated and rewarded..

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will you please tell me your business process here what you are trying to do.

If i have alternative soloution for that i can give

regds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you be more specific on the issue? What data are you creating in using pa30 in custom infotype?

when dynamic action is triggered and calling ppo2 screen what is object type you are creating there?

Regards

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

In the Dynamic action I am trying to create a relation ship between two positions S-S with custom Relat AZ09.

for which i am using session recording PP02.

Iam getting an error "Position is locked by you" which mean im locking position is PA30.

fyi....

in the dynamic action i have the below code

PERFORM create_bdc_record_using_AZ09.

CALL TRANSACTION 'PP02'

USING bdcdata

MODE 'N'

MESSAGES INTO it_msgtab.

as the Mode is N (No screen) i shouldn't get an error saying "Position is locked by you".

Hope this is clear now.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That error msg is not given by your program it is given by SAP standard msg systme.

when you locked user and trying to do another action itz automatically comes

regds

former_member31961
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using FM 'HR_DEQUEUE_OBJECT' just before calling the transaction PP02 to unlock the position if it is locked.

Regards,

Shrinivas