cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return to Vendor on subcontracted order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please explain me how to manage return parts from inpsection lot type 0130 as we have no connexion with stock movement.

Thx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

- Make stock postings for inspection lots that were created as a result of goods movements (for example, to unrestricted-use stock, blocked stock, and scrap)

To be able to reverse/ return a stock posting for an inspection lot, the following conditions must be met:

- A usage decision has been made for the inspection lot.

- The goods in the inspection lot have been posted from inspection stock to blocked stock (movement type 350) or unrestricted-use stock (Movement type 321).

Note: If you posted the goods to a stock other than blocked stock or unrestricted-use stock (for example, to scrap), you must first post the stock back from scrap to blocked stock with movement type 556; before you can reverse the original stock posting.

Now, use movement type 122 to return the stock to Vendor.

Regards,

Narayana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But I have no stock at all !

Inspection lot 0130 were created from good movement on subcontracted order. We won't receive parts as we will receive subcontracted operations of our production order.

That means that the inspection lot are created with the final material of production order (there is no material code in subcontracted order).

Thus, there is no parts in inspection stock.

How can I do what you explained with inspection lot 0130 ?

Thank you very much for helping.

Answers (0)