cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create T.Code for a query (Report looks like VF05)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing a problem right now.. I made a Query with SQVI, then I converted it with SQ01.. It is a report that lookes like VF05 but has the column EAN/UPC Code added on it.

Now I am trying to create a T.code to run this report, using SE93.

So, I called the T.Code ZVF05, and then I tried to Create it, but then I don't know what Start Object I should choose: I first choosed "Program and screen", I gave the field Program value "SAPMS38R" and Screen name "180" as seen in the my Query

, but when trying to test it, I receive the message: "Incorrect program type with Submit"

What would you suggest to make this TCode work?

PS. Please note that I am SD functional consultant, not a ABAPer...

Edited by: Cristiana Vasile on Oct 13, 2008 2:23 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello.

you could have run the report within SQVI. the report is columnar and can be saved as an Excel file.

am not familiar with SE93 and the other steps you did. is there a certain format these provide?

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

The problem is, I need this report to be runed by customers, so I need a transaction code for it. Unfourtunately there is no EAN/UPC Nr. in the column set for VF05, which the customer needs, otherwise it would have been fine. This is why I have to create this new report. I know I can make it using Queries and SE93.. but I'm missing some information about what exactly should i write in some fields in SE93...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I have runed the report with the name i wanted: (ZVF05).. Now, what I realised is that I don't really have a selection screen in order to run this report.. What have I been missing here??

Something in SQVI, or maybe in SE93??

I don't realy find the use of runing a report for all the existing data in SAP..a selection screen should be available..

Thank you!

Cristiana

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, that was sooo easy )) I just found the selection fields in SQVI.. Nevermind