Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

I am nt able to convert below message from warning to Error

Schedule line quantity is larger than target quantity

Message no. V1428

Can you please throw some light on this?

Regards,

Rajni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

There are some transactions which allow us to change the type of the system messages, to warning, error, or no message at all. But they work only for some of the specific messages, not all of them! You should check the corresponding customizing menu and check if suits your needs..

Some examples:

OPJB for production messages

OBA5 for CO messages

OMT4 for material master messages

Otherwise, you have to find other work-arounds to meet the requirement to change the message type.

Hope this helps..

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I could not locate my message V1428 in the T Codes you suggested.

Can you Please give me some more hint on how warning can be converted in to Error?

Regards,

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Rajini...

I think you can try your luck with OVAH also... But if that too doesn't work out... as sam suggested....you may have to contact your developer to do the required changes...

Sorry for not being more helpful..Let me try to explore.. and will get back if i find any...

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shibi,

I had already checked OVAH, but the message V1428 doesnt appear there.Anyway, thanks for your inputs.

regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Rajni Asai

This message is not variable message and you can not change as per requirement. This message is V1class u can see the same in Tocde SE91 put messge classV1. There are some variable message which we can manage are available in Tcode OVAH.

Hope this will help you.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

V1 428 message is used in program FV45EF0A_AENDERUNGEN_VBAP_NACH and FV45EF0M_MENGE_PRUEFEN.

This is a STD SAP message and cannot be convert to Error message in Configuration.

If the business requires this , then the only way is through access key and modify the standard code .

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sam for your response. Will talk to developer.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Strictly speaking, changing the standard messages from warning to error or vice versa is not recommended

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi