cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explanation for stock types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi y'all,

my colleague asked me to explain various stock types and numbers in MMBE.

I mastered unrestricted-use, blocked and quality inspection (as they are the easy ones , I even mastered such things like consignment, sales order (unrest., bl. & qi),

But when it came to:

Acc.Val.GR-BSt.OA

Dlv.Val.GR-BSt.

Dlv.Val.GR-BSt.OA

PDAcc.Val.GR-BSt.

RTP

SC stock

Val. GR Bl. Stock

I had no clue. Besides mentioned stock-types I got questions concerning:

1.) stock transfer (plant) -> Is this the quantity that is to be transferred from one plant to another within the same company code?

2.) stock transport order rel -> ?

3.) stock in transport CC -> in transport between two plants in different company codes, true?

4.) stock in transit -> sum of all stocks in transfer?

Can anybody provide me some help on that, please?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Bobby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found other posts in this forum, which helped me out a lot.

Regards,

Bobby

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

1.) stock transfer (plant) -> Is this the quantity that is to be transferred from one plant to another within the same company code?

Answer : yes you are correct, but it can be between co. code also...if we have ref purchase organisation...

2.) stock transport order rel -> ?

answer : pls clear wht are you asking??

3.) stock in transport CC -> in transport between two plants in different company codes, true?

Answer :Yes correct, check the assignment between plant of different co. codes...

4.) stock in transit -> sum of all stocks in transfer?

You can see it from MB5T tcode...

hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

first of all,... thanks for replying!

second, I came up with these types by opening MMBE and double-clicking on any stock. One of the stock types is called "stock in transfer order rel"(ated)? The question would have been: Is it really "rel"(ated) or what is the abbreviation. Besides I'm trying to figure out what type of business process would lead to stock marked with that category.

The other types (again they are all taken from trx MMBE!) are unclear to me... so if you got any online resource to tell me, I'd be more than happy about that. help.sap.com is not really helpful here!

Thx & regards,

Bobby