Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LGPRO and LABOR relation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any relation between fields LGPRO (Issue Storage Location) and LABOR (Laboratory/design office)?

Because I see same data in the both fields getting populated. Can I use any one if this is the case?

I would be taking the value from an Idoc and this idoc has the field LGPRO but not LABOR. I need to fill the value in LABOR, and I see the LGPRO in all the Idoc's is having the same values as in LABOR. Thats I was curious to know there relation. Can anyone explain in brief about this? I know this is a MM question, but i did post this question on the MM thread but didn't got credible response from it?

Thanks

Regards

Saurabh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

SM,

What is the IDOC you are looking?

Check the IDOC for the field with name LGORT. This also contains the storage location.

Regards,

Kiran Bobbala

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

SM,

What is the IDOC you are looking?

Check the IDOC for the field with name LGORT. This also contains the storage location.

Regards,

Kiran Bobbala

0 Kudos

Kiran,

Its a outbound Z Idoc and has the field LGPRO which is for storage location in it already. But i need to know can i use this field from the idoc to put in the LABOR field in the program.

Thanks.

Regards