cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Billing & PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am trying to configure a cash sales scenarion in which i want PGI & Billing to happen automatically after order has been saved. Can you tell me how this can be achieved.

Currently delivery is created automatically after order has been saved but then we need to have PGI and billing to happen automatically as well.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts on this.

Thanks,

Girish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As in the earlier reply said, it is possible to have a delivery automatically when you save the sales order. But if you want to have PGI and Billing along with it, then you should go for an enhancement.

Consult your ABAP expert, he may be able to guide you properly.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, girish.

i am not aware of any automatic PGI and billing features. but as stated in other postings, you can schedule background jobs for both (VL23 and VF06, respectively).

regards.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action before 2 months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to perform this automatically, then u can schedule these jobs in background.

Background Job Creation: SM36

Billing Background: VF06

PGI Background: VL21

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard SAP you can only deliver automatically by entering option A in the field,V_TVAK-LISOF for the relevant order type (VOV8) but you will have to manually do PGI and Bill.

There is no standard procedure for automatic PGI and Bill, you will have to develop it through ABAP using a BAPI in the background.