cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status waiting for out formatter

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

today few of end user are facing this error while releaseing PO.when they are giving print in SP01 we can see status as waiting for output formatting in out put request.

regards

anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Check if the problem is hiting in QA also if u dont see problem then the possible reason coud b from SAP application level in ur Prod and recreate the device..

If the same problem occurs then need to check with printer drivers and configuration in Windows level and if the printer was network printer then need to find any network congestion.

Usually if problem is from SAP u probably get an error msg with details abt the reason ahy Output cannot be processed.

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i have problem in creating a output device for the RICOH Aficio MP 2000 PCL 5e as i am unable make out which device type should be assigned and what should be given in spool server tab.

i have pinged the printer in lan and it is connecting.

when i am giving the print from new ricoh printer its going to some other old printer in network.

we are unable to get the logo of our company when we are taking print from this printer from sap level.

kindly suggest what other things has to be taken care.

regards

anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When configuring the printer at SAP, some times you dont have the exact printer in the SAP Printer list but you need to go with close matchup of printer from the list by selecting one of the printer and check how the print coming out for this just go with the specification fo printer and compare with printer from SAP List...

If the logo is not getting printed properly, you will find a option in SPAD for colour by selecting that you can get proper print of logo.

Make the settings of printer approprieate to get print in selected range of forms...

In regards to the print going to som other printer in the network check what was the default printer selected at windows level,

First you need to configure the printer in the desktop, next select the printer you configured now as default printer, then when you give print at SAP level from that desktop it goes to the default printer selected in desktop windows.

Regards....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,shall i create new device type for this printer and later i can import the same to quality and prd.

but whlie creating device type from goin in

SPAD->Full administration->Device types->Display->Device type-->create

here we need to give some input like

version

sapscript handling

driver

list handling

printer driver

printer character set

character set

syt character set.

but while saving system is showing it has to be set by programs and other thind

kindly tell what to do.

regards

anil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the printer status un SPAD ins SAP. Some times printer driver goes currept in windows.

Anil