Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with table maintainamve generator on cluster view .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a cluster view similar to a standard cluster view which was being called from SPRO .

However as our client wanted values to be defaulted in the maintenance screen , we have hard coded values into the maintainance screen by using loop at screen and modify screen .

Now the problem is , the data which we hardcoded does appear on the screen but when i am trying to save data ,it is not getting saved in its respective tables .

But if i am selecting the same data using F4 help in the fields and saving it the data is getting saved.

Can any tell me a solution for this as i need to hard code field values and these values need to besaved in the data base without the user selecting any other values using F4 help .

Your help is highly appreciated .

Regards.

Prabhu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear prabhakar ,

whne u loop at screen and modify screen that time u update u screen table and insert in that cluster view.thn its save.

Regards,

Nikhil.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear prabhakar ,

whne u loop at screen and modify screen that time u update u screen table and insert in that cluster view.thn its save.

Regards,

Nikhil.