Table name required
I have user asked me list of e-mail ids from CMMR. This field is existing in CMMR - General Data - Address tab - Communication.
From which table i can extract this data. I already tried ADRC it doesn't work for me.
In case If you are wondering how to go about this with ABAP query... the following are the steps..
1. Go to Tcode SQVI , Give the name for your query and create.
2. On the screen which appears, give "Select Table Join and Enter"
3. Click the second icon on the top of the screen (to create table joins)
4. In the pop up screen give the first table KNB1 and you will see Table KNB1 getting displayed.
5. Again click on the same icon to join the second table i.e KNA1 System displays the second table and automatically shows the link b/w common fields in those tables
7.Again click on the same icon to join the third table i.e ADR6
All three tables and the link will be shown
8.Now ..Select all the links(between the tables and deleteu2026Right click on the link-and delete) You may be wondering why we are doing this.. We are deleting the links given by the SAP and we have create our own link..
9. This is the most important step in our whole process.... This step is of prime importance. In the earlier step we have deleted all the system proposed table linksu2026.
Now we need to join the tables as per our requirementu2026
Step 1 b/w KNB1 and KNA1
click KUNNR in first box hold left key ..move the cursor to place the joint into KUNNR field in KNA1 tableu2026u2026now the link is formed b/w KNB1 and KNA1 with KUNNR
Step 2 b/w KNA1 and ADR6
Form a link b/w ADRNR in KNA1 and ADDRNUMBER
10. Upon clicking back button from previous screenu2026.a screen appearsu2026u2026u2026.where we define which field we need to display in our report and the selection filed aswell
11. In the first step give customer number and company code as the selection field for your report.
12. Then select the second table(KNA1) give customer no and city.
13.Now select the third table ADR6 and select the required fields that need to be displayed in our report Select Email address
14. Click Execute...and give OK till you reach the selection screen.
15. On the selection screen which appears, give you company code and execute...
There you go... Are you getting what you want to see...?
Does this helps...?