Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calibration of Equipment by External Agency

former_member654170
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to Map the Calibration of the Equipments in Plant Maintenance.

There are some Equipments that are sent outside for the calibration.

1) Please advice me should I have to create the Material for Every Equipment which I am sending outside for Calibration.

2) What will be the Material type for these Equipments.

3) How I can send the Material Equipment against Service PO. Should I hv to send the Equipment to the Store after dismatling and with what movement type.

Help with document or document link is highly appreciated.

With best regards,

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1] Create Equipment Task List ,in that task list's operation you mention PM03(for external service ) here it required purchase Data & for services you can use service sheet masters or create .

2] Create Maintenance plan for that Equipmetns .

3] Shedule that plan , after execution this plan you will get a order.

4] PR is genrated there automatically Because PM03 is using in task list , so check the PR in IW32 or IW12 you can get PR no

5] Through this PR No. you can create Service PO

With Regards,

Utkarsh

former_member654170
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Utkarsh,

thanks for that info.

This procedure is basic , but I need some info after the creation of Service PO.

Can u send Equipment outside against this PO.

For that should I create Material for that Equipment.

How the Equipment will be transfred to the Store ( Material movement).

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Through IB1B you can trasfer your euipment(Material) from production store to Main Store through 311 movement type , from Main store to Vendor 541 Movement type .

after reciving material from Vendor to Main Stor 101 movement type, Main store to Prod. Store 261

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi naresh,

you can use IE4N tcode for posting into store from site automatically , and by maintianning split valuation you can carry out external refurbishemnt and send the eqpt out as a material.

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pushpa,

System is giving an error for missing customization in running the transaction IE4N .Can you let me know what are required config?

Thanks in advance

DPS