cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COUNT of Clients whose revenue is > 5 million

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need to find out the output for each of these mentioned below(All these values are calculated for a particular quarter).The requirement is that all these belongs to same report only.

All these Calculations mentioned below are based only on one Key figure REVENUE(Except Added During This Quarter)

Added During The Quarter

Revenue - top client (%)

Revenue - top 5 clients (%)

Number Of Million Dollar Clients

Number Of 5 Million+ Dollar Clients

Number Of 10 Million+ Dollar Clients

Number Of 20 Million+ Dollar Clients

Clients Accounting for >5% of Revenue

1) I need to find out the count of the clients whose revenue is > 1million(>5 M,> 10M and so on). Is there any COUNT option in query designer through which i can achieve this or is there any better way of getting the solution.

2)Revenue - top 5 clients (%)[For a particular Quarter]- ->Need to find the Revenue of top 5 clients . Add them . Divide the result with Total Revenue(from all the clients) and find the corresponding percentage.

3)Clients Accounting for >5% of Revenue[For a particular Quarter]--->Need to Calculate 5% of total revenue, Count all the clients Whose revenue is greater than 5% of revenue and display the count of such clients in the output.

Pls help me in this regard at the earliest.Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you would find it hard to get all these counts / percentages on to a single query, but if you publish your report through Web, you can build the report up with different DataProviders.

Generally, to define each of your key figures you will need to use Exception Aggregation, which includes Count functionality.

Points?

Patrick