Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO11N_disabling the delete opinton from menu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to disabling the "delete" option (From menu) from the screen with the title "Enter production order confirmation :Goods Movements" in the tcode CO11N

I.e., in this screen, any user who is having authorization for the tcode CO11N able to delete the material which is listed under "Goods movement overview". i want to restrict this option from users.

There are two ways to delete this material,

-- deleting by using the "delete" pushbutton from that screen

-- deleting by Edit --> Delete

Please suggest me to restrict users from this deletion option in the tcode CO11N

I am not able to find any authorization object to restrict this.

Regards,

Gayathry.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gayatri,

Could you please switch on the trace in ST01 for a particular user who is now able to to delete the material which is listed under "Goods movement overview" and then request him/her to perform the same by executing CO11N.

This will help you to trace the auth. object along with the value that is being invoked when the user performs deletion.

Thanks,

Saby..

0 Kudos

Hi,

I had checked with trace file also.

I had switched on the trace and deleted material from the list ( from menu, Edit --> delete )and saved in the CO11N tcode

but its not showing the correct one which i need.

its showing only one object C_AFRU_AWK which is for CIM: Confirmation.

trace is as following,

13:25:02:601 AUTH - - - S_TCODE RC=0 TCD=CO11N;

3:25:07:729 AUTH - - - C_AFRU_AWK RC=0 ACTVT=01;WERKS=2302;AUFART=PP01;

13:25:10:207 AUTH - - - C_AFRU_AWK RC=0 ACTVT=01;WERKS=2302;AUFART=PP01;