Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

move a query to from one user group to another user group

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's possible to move a query (SQ01) from one user group to another user group ??

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii

go to SQ03. there in user group assignment enter user and infoset and click on change button.ine next screen you will get list of all user group and for assigning you need to check that checkbox in that window.so you will be able to see that infoset in assigned user group.

regards

twinkal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can copy queries only if you have the authorization to make changes. Within your current user group, you can copy all queries. However, queries of other user groups can only be copied if the InfoSet used to define the query is assigned to both user groups.

To copy a query, proceed as follows:

1. Choose the name of the query you want to copy on the initial screen.

If you do not know the name, use the directory functions to display the query directories and then choose a query to copy from there.

2. Choose Copy.

3. Enter the name and the user group of the query that you want to copy in the dialog box. Furthermore, you must enter a name for the copied query. The system proposes values for this.

4. Choose Continue.

This takes you to the initial screen. The query is added and appears in the query directory. You can now continue.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Infoset is assigned to both user groups. I have acces to modify queryies.

A query which belongs to user group A , i want to copy or move that query to user group B.

If i want to copy that query ... sap display me an dialog window where i cand specify new query name and user group. But field user group is grayed(disable).

Any clue??

0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

I am also stuck at same point, can you let me also know if you have found solution to this.

Thanks!

Bawa

Yes, i have fouund the solution

Suppose you have User Group UG1 with Query1 Q1

and you want to copy this Q1 to User Group 2 UG2

1) go to UG2

2) right click on any query that belongs to UG2 and select "Copy"

3) in "From Query" field type Q1 and in "From User Group" type UG1

4) in "To Query" type your new query name (field "To User group is disabled")

5) click "Continue - Enter"

Easy right?

0 Kudos

Thank a lot Dan, it was very helpful !

Former Member
0 Kudos

see the report :- RSAQR3TR