WM Staging - Supply area to Production prder
I have a question, I have custimozed WM in my IDES.
If I make "Staging" the material at Production Order. Material come without Porblem to Production Supply area.
The material is still on Production supply area. how will be the material transferred to Production order?
Csaba Szommer replied
I'm not sure what your problem is.
1. You did the material staging, and your material in production supply area 100 + dynamic bin.
2. You did GI, and the material was consumed from interim storage type 914 + dynamic bins.
Please try to check your settings:
Please do this:
1. Define Production Supply Area (SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > Define Production) - please take of givivng the proper SLoc
2. Assign this Production Supply Area to your work center (CR02)
3. Assign movevement type 319 to the before defined Production Supply Area
4. Create control cycle for your material (components - pick part), transaction LPK1
5. Set Production View (SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > Define Production) > Choose proper plant - production scheduling profile comination, and set '1' in the 'WM Request' field
6. Ensure, whther the proper prioduction scheduling profile is assigned to your FG (material master, work scheduling profile)
7. Check whether in Whse Management View (SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > Define Production) PP interface is active
After these settings, issue a PrdOrd, do the material staging and make confirmation in CO15 / CO11N. I set it and works fine.
Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 14, 2008 12:23 PM
Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 14, 2008 5:44 PM
Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 14, 2008 5:53 PM