cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM Staging - Supply area to Production prder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a question, I have custimozed WM in my IDES.

If I make "Staging" the material at Production Order. Material come without Porblem to Production Supply area.

The material is still on Production supply area. how will be the material transferred to Production order?

Best Regards

Emre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

I made conformation with mov.typ 261.

LS24

100 0060003668 33 33 PC 14.10.2008

1000 0 0

914 0060003668 33- 33- PC

1000 0 0

After I confirmed the TO

100 0060003668 33 33 PC 14.10.2008

ZEKU 0 0

And the materials are still on 100/0060003499. in the Production Order delivered material is still 0.

Why did the Production Order consume this materials?

Best regards

Emre

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yasar,

I'm not sure what your problem is.

1. You did the material staging, and your material in production supply area 100 + dynamic bin.

2. You did GI, and the material was consumed from interim storage type 914 + dynamic bins.

Please try to check your settings:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/c6/f840fb4afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Regards,

Csaba

-

Please do this:

1. Define Production Supply Area (SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > Define Production) - please take of givivng the proper SLoc

2. Assign this Production Supply Area to your work center (CR02)

3. Assign movevement type 319 to the before defined Production Supply Area

4. Create control cycle for your material (components - pick part), transaction LPK1

5. Set Production View (SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > Define Production) > Choose proper plant - production scheduling profile comination, and set '1' in the 'WM Request' field

6. Ensure, whther the proper prioduction scheduling profile is assigned to your FG (material master, work scheduling profile)

7. Check whether in Whse Management View (SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > Define Production) PP interface is active

After these settings, issue a PrdOrd, do the material staging and make confirmation in CO15 / CO11N. I set it and works fine.

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 14, 2008 12:23 PM

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 14, 2008 5:44 PM

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 14, 2008 5:53 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You,Csaba

Very Helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please do this:

1. Define Production Supply Area (SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > Define Production) - please take of givivng the proper SLoc

DONE

2. Assign this Production Supply Area to your work center (CR02)

DONE

3. Assign movevement type 319 to the before defined Production Supply Area

DONE

4. Create control cycle for your material (components - pick part), transaction LPK1

DONE

5. Set Production View (SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > Define Production) > Choose proper plant - production scheduling profile comination, and set '1' in the 'WM Request' field

DONE

6. Ensure, whther the proper prioduction scheduling profile is assigned to your FG (material master, work scheduling profile)

DONE

7. Check whether in Whse Management View (SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > Define Production) PP interface is active

DONE

After these settings, issue a PrdOrd, do the material staging and make confirmation in CO15 / CO11N. I set it and works fine.

*I had a problem with account. i tried to book GI in Migo (MvTyp 261) for PrdOrd.

I had to create an account 400000 as Cost Element. it works now.*

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you saying that your components are in the dynamic / fixed bin of production supply area (that is '100' in standard system)?

In this case you can consume them by making confirmation against your production order (CO15 / CO11N) - components will be consumed directly from the mentioned bins (in IM you will see these moveemnts by mvt 261, in WM there will be no movement, just stock reduction > little bit similar to interim storage types).

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 13, 2008 1:49 PM