cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WC capacity not allowing for more than 180 days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have plan in MD62 for one year. System had generated monthwise planned orders for full year( Up to Dec 2009).

I want to check the monthwise Wc load. I gone through CM01. Put the WC, Plant & click on standard overview. System had shown the loads.But unable to see the monthwise full year load.

Setting--> General. Next screen

1. System is not allowing to put int finish days more than 180 days in "*interval to be evaluated field

2. How to do the by default setting for month in the same screen.

Is there any setting??

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Maruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brahma,

Thanks for your reply but on equestion.

How to set the by default selection profile.? I want SAPPISACT to be select by default.

Maruti

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can maintain overall profile in OPA6.

Please refer this link also,

[Profile Setup |http://www.sap-img.com/pp002.htm]

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The time interval is specified as 180 days in time profile in your overall profile. So in the time profile, assign SAP_Z003 mentioned in the Overall profile and check up for requirement.

-Thaila Shree

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

1. First try to identify "Selection Profile" which is used. In "CM01" go to menu Planning->Profiles->Selection Profile.

2.Check the defination of this profile using transaction "OPA2". Here you need to look for "Work center Set" which is assigned.

3. Now look at the defination of the workcenter set using transaction "CMS3", here is were we define as how the list is to be fetched.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar