Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate multiple ALV report to produce a single ALV report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we integrate multiple ALV reports output to produce a single consolidated alv report output.

I have 5 different reports which produces different output .(All are related to service activities)

I have to give the respective inputs for each of the report and the o/p got from these has to be fetched and displayed in the output format given for the consolidated report.

The selection screen of the consolidated report has only date field. If the date is given it sholuld go to the first report and the i/p for the selection screen should be given and the o/p has to be got and few of the o/p fields should be fetched and displayed in the consolidated report.

Same process has to be done for the remaining 4 reports to just fetch the o/p and display in the consolidated report .

EXAMPLE:-

1) FIRST REPORT

i/p : some date and equipment no

o/p: Date Equipment Serialno

1/1/07 A 1

1/1/07 B 2

2)SECOND REPORT

i/p : some date and saleorder no

o/p: Date Saleorder Equipment servicecalls

1/1/07 001 A 1

1/1/07 002 B 2

consolidated report that has to be produced with the o/p of the above 2 reports:-

Date saleorder equipment service calls serialno

1/1/07 001 A 1 1

I have to fetch the sale order and service calls o/p got from the 2nd report ,

equipment and serialno from the o/p of the 1st report.

Can this be done? How can we integrate multiple ALV reports o/p to produce single ALV o/p.

Please post your suggestions.

Regards,

P.S.Chitra

7 REPLIES 7

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try this sample report BALVBT01

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

No, its not like that.

I want a single ALV o/p of linear fromat.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

P.S.Chitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chitra,

You can rewrite or create a new program and write a single select and fetch all the fields (Date saleorder equipment service calls serialno) as both have same table and where condition parameters. Once you populate the internal table display it.

It will become too complex to integrate data from 2 reports and displaying it in a single alv report.

Thanks & Regards,

Navneeth K.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have just given a very simple example.

All the five reports have been done with different logic flow and with various tables.

One report is about the AMC details , one is about the Service calls , one is about the Invoice details etc.

All the reports may or may not have links, they may not be interconnected with one another.

We cannot code it freshly in a new report.

Anyother Suggestions???????????????

Regards,

P.S.chitra

0 Kudos

Hi,

Are they both custom reports.

May be you can use SUBMIT report statement, call both reports or

export the table contents to memory and import it append into one final table and display it.

Thanks & Regards,

Navneeth K.

0 Kudos

Hi,

All the 5 reports which has to be integrated are custom reports only.

Good suggestion....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks........................

ill try it out.

Cheers,

P.S.Chitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this Standard reports BALVBT01, BALVHD01.

Regards,

Rajitha.