cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generation of Requirements Automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Is it possible to generate requirements for externally procured materials automatically without running MRP ?

Suppose if the Re-order point for a material is maintained as 100 and if the stock level goes below 100 the system should generate the requirement.

Please propose whether any function available in comsumption based planning to meet the above requirement .

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the Re-order point for a material is maintained as 100 and if the stock level goes below 100 the system should generate the requirement.--- This is not possible without running the MRP

Atleast you need some requirement from Independent requirements like MD61or from Dependent requirements if BOM is exploded.

rgds

gsc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Any alternative solutions to get this done .

Regards,

Ram

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might be an alternative soluton (KANBAN w/o MRP):

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/cb/7f8afc43b711d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

(requirement wouldn't be triggered automatically, and your whole supply chain process should be suitable for this sceanrio...I mean it is not just 'Customizing'...

Anyway, I don't think you would have chance to get auto PurReq w/o MRP run in standard SAP)

Regrads,

Csaba

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I don't think there any other possible function for the same requirement....

If you dont want MRP, then could generate the schedule agremeement for your requirement...

but there is nothing to get triggered automatically...

hope it helps...

regards

Priyanka.P