Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in ALV Grid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating an ALV Grid output using Function module REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY. I have 2 of the 4 columns in editable mode.

When I click on save button, the values get saved automatically. If the user command subroutine gets called after the save operation, I can see the new values reflected in the internal table.

But,I want to capture the changes made in these editable fields in the user command subroutine. Is there a way to do this?

I am not using OO based methods. I know there are a few methods in OO to get these changed entries. But can anyone help me without using OO.

Regards,

Prakash.K

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you need to copy the whole internal table into temperary internal table before you pass it to REUSE_.. FM, then in user command compare the previous values with the current one.

4 REPLIES 4

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you need to copy the whole internal table into temperary internal table before you pass it to REUSE_.. FM, then in user command compare the previous values with the current one.

0 Kudos

Hi pawan,

The problem is that the new contents are not reflecting in the internal table.

If save button is pressed and then i do some other user action, the values are seen in the internal table.

So the table refresh is happening in the save operation. The save is not handled by me but its the standard SAP operation which is saving the contents.

There is another user action that i want to execute after the save operation. So i am trying to join both the functionalities into a single routine.

Regards,

Prakash.K

0 Kudos

put this code in user command

Data ref1 type ref to cl_gui_alv_grid.
CALL FUNCTION 'GET_GLOBALS_FROM_SLVC_FULLSCR'
IMPORTING
E_GRID = ref1.
call method ref1->check_changed_data.

0 Kudos

Hey thanks buddy.. Its working fine..