cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subcontrac P.O issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want default value ....that is freegoods tick mark and net price zero....while creating subcontacting .P.O. ..when i enter the specific venodr name ..in .P.O. default value .netprice is zero and freeitem tick mark is zero..this in only applicable for that particular vendor..is it possible?

thabks and regards

sesidhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO - MM _ Purchasing - Purchase Order - Define document type and check the field selection key for the document type you are trying to create the PO

now go to SPRO - MM - Purchasing - Purchase Order - Define Screen layout at docuemnt level

Select the field selection key and go to details - Selection group GR/IR control and make the required entry tick to optional and save

Regards

Merwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i tried as per ur sugssition ..but same error comeing..."enter GR basd IV"

what can i do..?pls suggest me

regards

sesidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying for free goods?

If you are trying for free goods ther is no question of invoice

So flag free goods check box

Hope it may helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am try ing for free goods

as per ur sugissition

I created new document type (copy from subcont document type..)

and create new number range for this doc type and assign to this this document type and assign item category L to this new document type

i defined account assignmet cat with invoce checkbox tick removed

and assing this account assignment cat to item cat L..

i have done allabove settins in spro

now i am going to ME21N

WHEN I am crating subcon P.O system bydefault goods free taken ..but again syastem ask "enter GRbased IV"

I think u have understood what i have done..pls guide me

regards

sesidhar

REGATDS

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no mistake you have made... as your PO is account assigned, when doing the GR the system will not prompt you for a Storage location as the material is procured for direct consumption and not for stock (inventory), If no account assignment is used then at the time of GR, you will need to enter a storage location.

Regards

Merwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because of the GR/IR control maintained for the item category L, which can not be avoided as its a Standard SAP Control feature.

Regards

Merwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

as per ur sugissoin i tried ..evry thing ok .. when i am doing GR for purchase order

storage location is not displayed in that item deatil tab strip ..(that happend when i am using accounig assognment)...but stock is posted

storge lo missing..pls siggesy me... whre i did misatke

regards

sesidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

OK

Regards

Merwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried according to ur suggiton ...but when i am creating P.O ayatem ask the.... Enter the GR based IV..

GR based IV tick mark mandatory in my syatem how can i remove this mandatory value in spro settings

Thanks and Regards

Sesidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not required to create new item category, you will only need to create a new account assignment category and maintain the combination of new account assignment category with item category "L" as per your requirement.

Regards

Merwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

OK thnak u sir .. i will try in developmnet srever and.. .if any queries tomorrow i wll call u sir

thanks and regards

sesidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO - MM - Purchasing - Account assignment - Define combination of item category/Account assignment categories

This should be done after you have created a new account assignment category with Invoice Receipt tick deactivated

Regards

Merwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

THANKU SIR

i have one doubt ..can i create new item category..?

pls suggist me sir

regards

sesidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this by creating a new Account assignment category using OME9 and deactivate Invoice Receipt Tick.

Define combination of item category/Acc Assignment Cat.

Now use this new item category when creating PO's of similar nature, where in the free item tick will automatically get populated.

Regards

Merwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

WHEN I AM CREATING SUBCON.P.O enter details item cat L and Account assignment cat. is mandatory

in general i did not give any accountassignment cat.. only i have entered itemcat'L"..

where i can combime Account assignmet cat and item cat (in spro settings)..

pls.. giude me sir

regahdsd and thanks

sesidhar