cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME2N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ME2N report,i want to get the Userid who are all created the PO between the PO dates

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In ME2N, goto Edit menu--> dynamic selection (Shift+F4) Click on it and in the Purchasing document header you can get the field Created by, click on it and give the date range in the document date field of the main screen then execute.

Rgds

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

I don't want to give userid.

I want to get the all PO irrespective of the specific user.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

When you go to ME2N , there is one button next to next of execute button, that button is dynamic selection...click on it....here go for Purchasing doc header --> here there are many options for selecting, here you'll get created by etc....

Pls check here ...

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

If there are 5 users creating PO,i want to view thru ME2N with the delivery date of the PO created by the User with their names or user id's.

I can view the PO created by each user but the user id is not get appeared in the report.

Please confirm.

Regards

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to Se11 and Use CDHDR table and Input Trxn code ME21N and Date and Execute then System will show the List of POs created between dates with User names.

Else Go to ME2N and Click on Dynamic Selections and Select Purchase Document header and Select Created On and in Value tab press Multiple Selection button and Click on Select Ranges and Input Document dates.

also Selected Created by and Input User Name and Execute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where to give ME21N,pls explain.

Regards

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SE11 and Select table CDHDR and Click on Display / F7 and in Next Screen Click on Execute / CtrlShiftF10 and in Next Screen Input the Trxn code ME21N in Transaction Field and Date in Date Field and Execute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can i get the delivery date and user id in a report for a given date range.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can i get the delivery date and user id in a report for a given date range.

Regards

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> How can i get the delivery date and user id in a report for a given date range.

In CDHDR Table Date Field Select the Date Range as per your Requirement (For Eg : 01.10.2008 to 30.10.2008) and Input Trxn Code ME21N in Transaction Field and If you Want for a Particular User then Input User Name also in User Name Field and Execute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

It gives the PO date creation.

I wanat delivery date in the PO.

Regards

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to ME2N and Click on Dynamic Selections and Select Purchase Document header and Select Created On and in Value tab press Multiple Selection button and Click on Select Ranges and Input Document dates.

Here Select the Delivery dates Ranges also Selected Created by and Input User Name and Execute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ME2N the user id data is not available,

you can get the required details from the table EKKO using transaction SE16

Regards

Merwyn