Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation control in T.Codes: MM01 and MM02 for PO text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am having one requirement as follows:

Only authorised users can able to enter and change PO text in material master by respective T.codes:MM01 amd MM02. But when other users should not enter or change the PO text, i.e.. PO text should be in display mode.

As per my knowledge, this can be mapped by creating two roles for for the above Tcodes. If it is so, which authorisation objects we have to include. Please suggest in details.

Chinna

Edited by: Chinna Veerappa on Oct 13, 2008 1:23 PM

Edited by: Chinna Veerappa on Oct 13, 2008 1:25 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this Authorization object M_MATE_MAT with activity Create (MM01) & Change (MM02) and inform the Basis consultant to restrict the Users based on these objects and can be included in there respective Roles.

rgds

gsc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank u for ur mail. But I want control on "PO text" only.

Please suggest.

Regards.

Chinna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, as per my knowledge I don't think it is possible to restrict with respect to "PO text"

as most of the objects work with respect to the activities.

rgds

gsc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is as below:

"All users can see the Purchase Order Text as usual, but only a few users should be allowed to create / change the PO Long Text.

For other users, the same should appear in display mode only (both in creation & in change mode, MM01 & MM02)."

Please let me know, How to map this.

Regards.

Chinna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the authorisation object for "PO text" in material master, which I want use in roles creation.

Regards,

Chinna

Answers (0)